2-Factor Authentication is an extra layer of security to make sure that people trying to gain access to your account are who they say they are. 2FA is a security process in which you provide two different authentication factors to verify yourself.
First, you will enter using your username and password. Then you will be required to provide a personal security code. Your personal security code is a time-based one-time password and will be generated by an authenticator app on your mobile device.
1. Install an authenticator app on your mobile device, for instance Google Authenticator for Android or iOS
2. After logging in with your own username and password on pagadirect.com/login, you will be shown a QR code and a personal key (see example below)
It is important to safely store this key!
You will need this key in case you are changing devices or need to do a reset. We only provide you this key once.
3. Open the authenticator app and follow instructions to add a new account
4. Scan de QR code and finish the app configuration
5. Enter the code generated by the authenticator app into the portal and proceed
6. You now have secured access to our platform.
After each login attempt you will have to enter a code generated by the authenticator. After entering this code, you will have access to our platform.